Her food awakens the sacred heart and ancient true nature within.
- Flexible and personalized menu planning, provisioning, and cooking on site for your group needs
- Organic, fresh ingredients
- Accommodating an array of diets/allergies such as: low sugar, vegan, vegetarian, 5-D rainbow, sattvic, dairy free, gluten free, low salt, dieta, detox
- A mini GaiaTree Apothecary with an array of organic herbs, herbal blends, tinctures, elixirs, or handcrafted oils to use at your leisure
- 1 – 1.5 hour Holistic Medicine Talk
- Food medicine made in prayer
- Budgeting, clean kitchen management, professional culinary skills
Nourishing, cleansing & delicious
With over 9 years of experience working as a private chef for high profile clients on yachts as well as nourishing the inner work of participants’ transformative journey on retreats, immersions, and ceremonies, she offers a unique and intentional way of feeding her clients. Her experience offers a full spectrum of food from lush multi-course meal events to rustic cooking in remote jungles and forests, as well as making food for cleansing and detoxing.
She creates a menu that amplifies and supports the work that facilitators provide on their retreats and curates meals that are nourishing, cleansing, and taste delicious.inquire here
PLANT-BASED SAMPLE MENU
- Served with a choice of assorted teas, elixirs, honey, plant mylk, green juice
- Energizing Breakfast Smoothie Bowl of the Day with Fruit and Superfood Toppings
Choices of chia, flax, pumpkin seeds, cashew, almonds, granola, cacao nibs, shredded coconut
- Southwest Mixed Tofu Scramble Topped with Cashew Sour Cream, Pico de Gallo and Cilantro
Mixed with red onion, bell pepper, avocado, and mushrooms
- Pumpkin Spiced Peanut Butter Oat Pudding Parfait
Layers of soaked oats, homemade peanut butter, pumpkin spiced puree, and topped with sliced bananas
- Cooling Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
Soaked in coconut milk and mixed with fresh local fruit, mint, and mango puree
- Additional: Assorted baked goods, fresh fruit salad, granola, yogurt, gluten free bread, and nut butter
- Asian Mixed Vegetable Lettuce Wraps
Asian marinated tempeh, vermicelli, purple cabbage, carrot, cucumber, bell pepper, chopped peanuts, mango, wrapped in butter lettuce with a spicy Asian peanut dressing and cilantro garnish
- Spiralized Zucchini and Carrot Pasta with a Creamy Basil Beetroot Sauce and Mediterranean tzatziki, Sweet Potato Salad
Mixed with roasted cherry tomatoes and brussel sprouts, wilted kale, and garnished with fresh dill sprigs and alfalfa sprouts
- Thai Oyster Mushroom and Noodle Salad
Sesame ginger marinated king oyster mushrooms, rice noodles, mango and avocado chunks, tomato, carrot, fresh herbs, arugula, walnuts, tossed in a tangy Thai dressing
- Spinach and Kale Super Green Salad with Quinoa Bites and Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
Braised cabbage, roasted corn, onion, bell pepper, broccoli, pumpkin, sunflower seeds, and fresh herbs
- Sundried Tomato, Basil Hummus
- Served with cucumber and carrot sticks
- Fresh Guacamole and Salsa
- Served with corn tortillas
- Vegan Charcuterie Board
- Mixed fruit jam, mixed nuts, grapes, olives, pickled vegetables, cashew cheese, and crackers
- Assorted Fruit Platter
- Fresh, local, seasonal fruit
- Intuitive Formulated Tea
- Specifically curated for your retreat to drink throughout the day
- Pachamama Enchiladas
Corn tortillas filled with mixed vegetables and black beans, topped with spinach, mushroom, homemade enchilada sauce, and garnished with avocado and cilantro, lime nut cheese
- Boomshakalaka Lasagna!
Zucchini and Eggplant lasagna noodles, tomato sauce, mushroom, spinach, walnut “meat”, lemon thyme ricotta, and fresh pesto
- Mexican Pulled Jackfruit Tacos with a Citrus Coleslaw
Mexican spiced jackfruit, caramelized onion, black beans, and fresh cilantro served on warm, soft corn flour tortillas with homemade guacamole, salsa, and cashew cheese
- Balinese Jackfruit curry with Coconut, Turmeric Rice
Homemade Balinese spiced curry paste slow cooked in fresh coconut milk with broccoli, green beans, jackfruit, and carrots, garnished with watercress and crunchy shallots
Surprise Dessert on the last night 🙂
I recently went to a retreat in Mt. Shasta and Kristen provided all of the meals. They were absolutely next-level!
Never before have I had such a wonderfully focused opportunity to experience true and total nourishment like this. Each day I marvelled at the beautiful and thoughtful meal presentations, the amazing colors, the creative combinations, the endless options, and all of the healthful and soulful flavors!
I have slowly been recognizing food as medicine over the past year but this four day immersion of topnotch vegan buffets lovingly curated by Kristen literally fine-tuned and fast-tracked my own connection to my intuitive Knowing and Guidance. I’m so blessed to have experienced her mindful magic and as a result, been given the opportunity to dive deeper into my own.
Every single meal time was a completely unforgettable experience
I hired Kristen to support as chef for my Sacred Soul Immersion Retreat in Mount Shasta in August 2019. Working with Kristen from start to finish was perfection in every day – in fact her artistry and wisdom inspire me for future immersions to weave in more knowledge and training on food as it relates to energetic healing and optimization.
Every single meal was divine. All of the ingredients and menus were curated to our energetic focus for the retreat and specified in healing the different energy centers we were moving through. Her love for curating healing food and also empowering retreat guests in becoming more connected with their food and their own bodies is palpable and contagious even. Kristen’s presence in my Shasta immersion was so invaluable and every single meal time was a completely unforgettable experience. I look forward to working with Kristen more and more, she is a brilliant visionary indeed and I am beyond grateful to have had the opportunity to share and co-create such sacred space with her.
Her Thai Peanut sauce is so good that you might literally want to bathe yourself in it.
I had the deep honor to share space with Kristen during a beautiful retreat in Mount Shasta. Beyond her incredible energy and presence, Kristen brings an unparalleled wisdom and mastery to each delicious meal and magical healing concoction that she creates. All ingredients are consciously sourced with care and all meals are created with deep love and infused with a very palpable appreciation for the Earth. I highly recommend connecting with Kristen if you ever have the opportunity.
Kristen is so much more
than a chef!
She became the 4th facilitator at our recent retreat in Bali. She shopped for delicious seasonal produce like a local, prepared all our feasts single handed on time and would share with us all before and during meals (amongst mmm…mmm…moaning sounds) exactly what we were eating and the many health benefits of the food…. and beyond.
We want Kristen for all our Retreats from now on. She’s amaaaazing!
She put the treat in retreat lol!
Kristen was our chef, nourishment master, and mother at a retreat I recently went on. I was completely in awe of Kristen’s knowledge and passion of the food she put before us at every meal. The meals were amazing, delicious, creative, colorful and everything I want on a vegan or veg menu but its really the way Kristen gifted it to us with information about her inspiration for the dishes, nutritional and medicinal info, energetic properties of the food and just how much joy she spread by creating and giving it to us made it 1000% more tasty and special! These weren’t just meals. Kristens food is an open hearted, unforgettable experience and gift.