Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
100% Pure Ceremonial Guatemalan Cacao
13 in stock (can be backordered)
Handmade – Fair Trade – Organically Grown – Sustainable – Ethically Sourced – Supports Mayan Elders
This artisanal cacao has been traditionally grown, harvested, dried, fermented, toasted, peeled, ground, and packaged in prayer by Elder Nana Marina Cruz and her Mayan community in Guatemala.
This cacao is organically and sustainably created in a way that retains its superfood properties, healthy fats, and high spirit of Cacao that honors the Mayan ancestral traditions.
100% pure organic cacao paste
Sugar Free – Gluten Free – Vegan – Non-GMO
Store in a dark, cool place. Refrigeration is not necessary
Serving size: 10-20
Serving size: 10-20
- High amount of nutrients, antioxidants, calcium, iron, magnesium, and more vitamins that flood the body with nourishment (a superfood!)
- Energetically warming and drying, bitter, and creamy
- Well known for its circulatory stimulant properties to open the heart physically, emotionally, and spiritually
- Rich in flavonoids, which are an array of phytonutrients that strengthen the blood vessels
- Contains alkaloids called theobromine and caffeine that brings about feelings of bliss, well being, joy, and a natural energy boost
Cacao has been used in ancient traditions for thousands of years as a ceremonial sacrament and medicine to open the heart, gather community together, have meetings, and increase the vital force energy to hunt for food. Traditionally, the spirit of Cacao is honored and acknowledged as a keeper of ancient wisdom.
Her feminine force brings about unconditional love and compassion, care, and gentleness.
Her divine intelligence weaves into our heart and mind to connect the sacred shared heart of humanity together as one, teaching us how to support and care for each other and ourselves in this interconnected web of life.
For she acts as a gate keeper of the heart where the infinite universe lies within each and every one of us and her spirit is on a mission to open these gates as well as protect them.
Her beans were also used as “money” to trade for other goods, and was revered like gold to some indigenous communities. By supporting fair trade Cacao from indigenous communities, instead of cocoa from monopolized corporations, you are also supporting your health and well being, the end of child slavery, people who carry Cacao’s ancient wisdom, the Earth, and the wholeness of the spirit of Cacao herself.
Invitations for use
Pure Cacao Elixir
Makes: 1 serving
1 tablespoon of pure Mayan Cacao paste, chopped
1/2 cup of coconut or almond milk
1/2 tablespoon of honey
1 cup of water
- Bring the water to a gentle boil.
- Add the coconut milk to your mug and use a frother to froth the coconut milk
- Add your prayers and intentions, the cacao paste, boiled water, and honey into the mug
- Froth it all together until well combined
- Mindfully sip and enjoy!
Other method: Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined.